Thursday, September 15, 2011

Captains Blog Stardate 9162011 (Meet Flash)

I was absent the day we covered Meet Flash, and was unable to do the lesson. I watched the videos from home, but my home computer does not have flash. When I returned to school I began working on the minigame lesson. Flash is very intimidating, but the possibilities are exiciting. It will be alot of memorization and alot of math, but unlike math class, this will have a tangible end product, the game! Ever since I was young I wanted to learn how to make computer games, and now I'm learning!

On another note, one of the gadgets on my blog is a Star Trek trivia question. Check it out and pick the answer you think is right! I'll be posting new questions every few weeks, and the correct answer to the last question will be posted on the blog!!!

Captains Blog, Supplemental (stardate 9162011)

I commented on Garret's Blog

1 comment:

  1. A cool thing about computer coding is that you can learn how to do it on your own. Good idea to watch the video when you missed class.

    ReplyDelete