Monday, September 5, 2011

Captain's Blog Stardate 9052011-Single Story Questions

(The comments on my blog/names of blogs I commented on are in my previous post which can be found here.) I just finished watching the Single Story video. Here are my answers to the questions

1) To have a single story, means to have an idea about a place or people that is very 1 sided.
2)I have heard people say that WV is a very uneducated and uncultured place. We have a very good arts community that is very rarely talked about outside of our state.
3)People say that France is a weak country that doesn't do well in military action. They had a large part in fighting the oppressive government in Libya.
4)A game could give players a very in depth view of a place or community that looked at the issue from all sides.

Captains Blog Supplemental (Stardate 9212011)

I read Gary's Single Story Blog!

1 comment:

  1. I agree- people think WVians are dumb but that would be wrong.

    ReplyDelete