Friday, October 12, 2012

Captains Blog Stardate 10122012 Imagine Team Game

I'm desiging this game mostly for high school students, as high school is usually the time when students start doing labs that could be dangerous if not done safely. Students will need some very basic knowlege of lab safety (or common sense). I dont see how lab safety could be hurtful to any group of people. This game will teach students to be vigilant in the lab, and to always watch for safety violations. The game take place in the science lab. I've already drawn some of the environment, but will probably do one level from a first person perspective, which will add to the players illusion that they're in the lab. This game will teach the topic by immersing students in an unsafe (virtul) lab so they can learn to identify safety hazards once they get in a real lab safety situation.

The name for this topic was "Imagining Your Game". I thought this was appropriate.

1 comment:

  1. Austin, like I have said your game will be great. I can't wait to see it get started.

    ReplyDelete