Monday, April 16, 2012

Captain's Blog Stardate 04162012 Stolen Penguin

I think the motive was that penguins are awesome, and who wouldn't want one for their own. It's Sea World's own fault for not selling live penguins in their gift shops! I don't think he shoul be charged with anything at all other than a normal emotional attachment to penguins. I bet his only regret is that he got caught! If there was a zoo near charleston and they had penguins I'd probably steal one too!

This is what I imagined when I read this article

My comment on Gary's Blog!

2 comments:

  1. The link, wrong sea world. There is no association with the Sea World in Australia with the American SeaWorld. This is the wikipedia article on Australian Sea World: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_World

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha how satirical of you. I like your photoshopped penguin guy. :)

    ReplyDelete