Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Captains Blog Stardate 02072012 Problems at Apple Blog

Apple shouldn't treat their workers so poorly. I didn't know that they were beig treated this way. I own 2 apple products, and (including mine) there are 6 apple products in my house. This does change my view of them slightly. However I will contiunue to use their product, because as far as I can tell, most other technology companies don't do a much better job.

This is Apples Code of Conduct for Labor and Human Rights.

Here's Apples Wikipedia page.

My Comment on Robbies Blog.

Apple's iPod Product Line Up

3 comments:

  1. Because of the "sweatshop" idea with Nike and other clothing shops, it isn't too surprising, but still somewhat surprised with a technology company. They are good products, and they are the originals, but new items come out weekly, if not daily, so I feel that technology from other companys has surpassed the technology from Apple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is sad. I hope that the workers are fine and keep making great products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a really sad situation, but Apple is such a big company that it's almost impossible to avoid them...

    ReplyDelete