Monday, February 6, 2012

Captains Blog Stardate 02062012 If You Could Vote Blog

After reading the article about president Obama's comments, I feel sympathy for him. It his true that the way our government is set up makes change difficult. This still doesnt mean that it is impossible to change things. There are a few things Obama has done, such as the health care bill and repealing don't ask don't tell. I don't agree with his statement that "things get better as time goes on". This is an important job, and you need to be prepared from it when you run for election. If I could vote, I'd vote to re-elect Obama, mostly because he's the lesser of two evils. I would much rather have him than any of the republican candidates.

Links
Here's the White House's page about president Obama.

Here's a link to a page about the Republican Candidates in this year's election.

My Comment On Robbie's Blog!

3 comments:

  1. I agree that Obama would be the lesser of two evils, but I feel that it gets better as time goes on because at first, you have big plans, but after awhile, it is reconized that not everything you want to do can be done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obama will learn from his mistakes...eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! Lesser of two evils all the way...

    ReplyDelete