Monday, October 3, 2011

Captain's Blog Stardate 1032011 Blind Adventure Blog

If I were the man from the article I would take the experimental drug, because I am a film maker. If I lost my sight, I would loose my ability to make films, something that I hope to make career out of. So if I did lose it, I would do anythig, even experimental medications, to get it back. I would rather lose smell, because it would be the easiest one to live without. I wouldnt need to it for school, extra curriculars, or most carreers I might have in the future.

Captains Blog Supplemental Stardate 1062011

I commented on Jalen's Blog.

2 comments:

  1. I also would take the drug. I think wouldn't live without my sight. I aslo chose smell. You are right and we don't really use it much. I also hope your career in film making work out for you. I hope to see one of your movies when I am older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with what you said. I would rather lose smell and I would also take the experimental medication. I hope I see you as a director in at the least Bollywood.

    ReplyDelete