Thursday, December 1, 2011

Captains Blog Stardate 12012011 Assembling Your Demo

Whilst making this demo I've learned alot about bullying. It's a scary topic. Some kids have even killed themselves. It doesnt stop when schools over. Cyber bullying can be just as cruel.

Whilst looking at the blogging requirements I realized that it doesn't say the links of pictures have to be relevant to the topic of the blog, so...

Here's a link to an article about GW's Improv Comedy Team

My Comment on Jarret's Blog

Here's a link to a personal appeal from Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales.

Here is a picture of said Jimmy Wales.

5 comments:

  1. Dude, you're awesome. Keep doing what you do, bro.
    Beam me up, Scottie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personal appeal huh? Suicide seems appealing at the time I'm sure. Anyways, looking forward to trying your game, whatever it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought about the requirements to the blogs as not stating that they need to be related with the topic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel sorry for people who get bully every day. Espically at home. If you bully someone you should go to prison. I hope your game will be fun to play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Austin, I love how your blogs are always the most commented on. It's because you're doing such a great job with Caitlin. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete