Friday, November 11, 2011

Captains Blog, Stardate 11112011 (Robotic Guide Dog Blog)

A robotic dog wouldn't be distracted as easily as a real dog. However, a real dog has intuition that a robot wouldnt have. A real dog also gives affection, something technology can never replicate. If I needed a seeing eye dog I would get a real one. I sure wouldn't use my own pet dog, he'd probably lead me straight into oncoming traffic at the first sign of bacon.

LINKS!

This is the page that assigns this blog.

This is the news story that this blog is about!

I commented on Brittney's Blog!


PICTURES!

This is a picture of a robotic toy dog. I owned one of these when I was little! Although these arent anything like the dogs talked about in the news story, this blog reminded me of them.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, a real dog is a better choice than robot one, for the reasons you stated, and making a robot dog would be very expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do make a good point. A robot won't give real affections like a real dog would. Your dog sounds pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete